Our digital marketing team is growing and we’re currently hiring for a Digital Marketing Specialist to help us manage the ongoing digital marketing efforts we run on behalf of our clients. Find the job description below and apply online by emailing your resume directly to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Title: Digital Marketing Specialist
Position: Full Time/ Salary
Company: Burlington Bytes
Location: Burlington, VT
Department: Digital Marketing
You are responsible for managing a significant portion of our recurring clients’ digital marketing efforts including but not limited to Paid Search (PPC) Advertising using Google AdWords & Bing AdCenter, Search Engine Optimization (SEO), Facebook & Social Media Advertising as well as Conversion Rate Optimization. A major component of your work will be focused on recommending and executing marketing campaigns across various digital marketing channels to ultimately derive an ROI for our clients. You will also be tasked with combining key performance indicators KPI’s, analytics, and user experience data in order to summarize campaign performance and provide concise, actionable recommendations for clients. This is a full time, salaried position with benefits.
While working independently and as a collaborative member of a small team, your responsibilities will include:
- Initiate and execute new SEM / SEO campaigns for multiple clients in a variety of different industries
- Proactively monitor ongoing SEM / SEO campaigns and implement creative new strategies as needed to meet client needs and requirements
- Thoroughly analyze industry trends and client data to effectively A/B test different advertising copy, landing page designs, calls to action, or conversion funnels
- Provide feedback to design team as it relates to developing creative assets for various advertising campaigns
- Prepare monthly / quarterly client reports with new and creative suggestions for improving existing campaigns
- Occasionally interface with clients directly for the purposes of business development or deepening client relations
- Field questions on analytics or online marketing, and act as a mentor to Junior SEM / SEO analysts
- Stay up to date on current industry trends and best practices
- 1-3 years experience developing and managing digital marketing efforts on Paid Search, Organic Search, Display or Social Media required
- Google AdWords Certifications for Search, Display, Mobile, Video and/or Shopping a plus
- Strong analytical skills. Must be able to gather, analyze, summarize and present data clearly and concisely
- Strong proficiency working with Google Analytics
- Experience with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Exposure to eCommerce platforms such as WooCommerce, Magento, Shopify, 3D Cart, etc
- Knowledge of CRM and Project Management tools such as Basecamp, Asana, Harvest or ZenDesk
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Persistent drive for problem solving
- Ability to resolve complex problems in an ever evolving environment
- Demonstrated organizational skills, ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to work independently and within a team
- Highly responsive, flexible, and adaptable to changing priorities / deadlines
- Ability to think critically and be creative.
To apply online, please email your your resume directly to email@example.com.