Every time I meet a new client they ask where my accent is from. No, I’m not from Boston, I’m from Maine.
My co-founder and I were both born and raised in Maine. We met while attending Champlain College in Burlington, and chose the “West Coast” as the location to start our business and our families. Over the past 7 years, Burlington Bytes has grown to a team of 22 with a portfolio of over 300 clients. When we started discussing how to expand into new markets, setting up shop in Portland was the obvious choice. When we found a spot in the State Theatre, it was a done deal. We love Maine, and we’re planning on racking up some major mileage on Route 2 in the coming years.
Here’s a rundown of the services that we offer to businesses and organizations of any size:
Website Design & Development
We typically focus our website design and development on two core open-source platforms. 95% of our websites are built on WordPress, the other 5% are large e-commerce stores built on Magento. Our websites are beautiful and functional, if you can dream it up, we can write the code. Whether you need a simple lead generation site, or a complex enterprise website with API integrations, we’re your team. We also frequently partner up with marketing departments and agencies to do their technical heavy lifting on projects.
Website Hosting & Support
We can host websites at any scale and have a support team at the ready to keep your website updated and help out with any problems that might arise. We have a variety of packages to suit any business, from cost-effective cloud hosting to on-demand enterprise server clusters. You can rest assured that we’ll keep your website backed-up, secure, and loading lightning fast. We’ve worked with a client to host their website while they pitched on Shark Tank, and we handled the server configuration for live streaming of the 2017 Maine High School Basketball Tournament.
Digital Advertising & Marketing
Our digital marketing team will drive traffic to your website with SEO, and paid advertising platforms like Google AdWords and Facebook Ads. We offer A/B testing services to help you maximize your website’s ROI, and prove our results with custom reporting in Google Analytics. Let’s drive more visitors to your website, and convert those visitors into paying customers.
You can get there from here, get in touch!